GRANDMA MOLE'S TOLL HOLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MOLE COOKIES
This mole activity is designed for chemistry students who want to have fun learning the mole while working in a teacher supervised food-prep classroom.
* 0.45 moles of White Sucrose
* 0.45 moles of Brown Sucrose
* 236.59 cm3 Butter (stick)
* 4.9 ml or 1 tsp. of a substance that smells like Veratraldehyde
* 2 large CaCO3 Protective Chambers (Use the albumen and protein filling only)
* 2 1/4 cups Gluten substitute
* 4.9 ml or 1 tsp. NaCl
* 4.9 ml or 1tsp. Sodium Bicarbonate
* 2 cups of a substance that smells like Cacao
1) USE ONLY GROCERY STORE BOUGHT INGREDIENTS. NEVER USE ANYTHING FROM THE CHEMISTRY CLASSROOM OR CHEMICAL STORAGE AREA TO MAKE THESE COOKIES.
2) NEVER BRING, EAT, OR WORK WITH FOOD IN THE CHEMISTRY LAB.
3) NEVER USE CHEMISTRY LAB EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING FOOD. ONLY USE CLEAN MEASURING DEVICES FROM THE KITCHEN OR FOOD-PREP CLASSROOM.
Answers to Pre-Lab and Procedure
Quality Science and Software, Inc.